Concept, Design, Collaborate, Manufacture, Distribute, Sell, Support and Sustain
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) integrates people, data, processes and business systems. It provides product information for companies and their extended supply chain enterprise.
Acube's PLM solution helps organizations overcome the increased complexity and engineering challenges of developing new products for the global competitive markets. The Highlight part of the solution is streamline the supply chain management and vendor communication management.
Acube's PLM solution ‘DESIGNNOVA’ helps organizations overcome the increased complexity and engineering challenges of developing new products for the global competitive markets.
The Highlight part of the DESIGNNOVA solution is to streamline the supply chain management and vendor communication management.
DESIGNNOVA is an enterprise software that ensures the product development resources and processes deliver real business value. PLM provides a view into the complete lifecycle. From great idea to a digital bill of materials (BOM) and to a physical product.
With DESIGNNOVA, everyone contributing to the products design and development (regardless of geographical location) is able to access a single secure source of information. Whether you are entering new markets, creating sustainable revenue streams, protecting your product position, delivering on unique customer demands, or looking to lower overall product and lifecycle costs, with the right PLM technology, your company can achieve its business objectives like never before.
Request for development: Enables the creation of a single, multi-discipline requirements hierarchy, critical for designing complex products which combine hardware and software.
Line Planning & Management: Operational planning, generate placeholders for styles, fabrics and trims, manage progress and assign resources.
Product Style Management: Plan, selection and modification of Product Styles
- Communication & Relationship Management : Managing communication between Designer, Vendor and Sales.
- Collaborative communication features : Real time on line discussions with suppliers about key design and development activities delivering full accountability and traceability.
- Costings : Integrated to product specifications, user defined cost elements, landed cost calculations, margin modelling and what if analysis.
- Bill Of Materials : Manage complex BOM structures across mechanical, electronics and software through the lifecycle to assure consistency and control.BOM Management helps organizations manage and synchronize multiple sources of BOM information in order to create and maintain structured, multi-level bills of material for design, manufacture and support.
- Supplier cost quotations : Quotes for finished goods, fabrics, trims etc. linked to product specifications along with user defined cost templates and full approval/rejection cycle
Provides management of the lifecycle of complex multi-disciplinary products from requirements, through development, manufacture and support.
- Critical Paths and process work flow Management : DESIGNNOVA ‘s Critical Path Management features encourages managers to plan ahead, properly allocate resources, and continuously monitor the timeline and schedule. This creates efficiency, improves productivity, reduces uncertainty and improves the likelihood that deadlines will be met.
- Sample Management : Samples can cost a significant amount of money and take up a considerable percentage of the overall product development process. Having an effective tool to not only manage the timelines but also manage the financial aspects of samples is essential.
Manage all information pertaining to the product including details, images, costs, packaging and sales copy. Benefits of Acube's Product Lifecycle Management (PLM):
- Reduce time to market leading to increased revenues and profitability.
- Reduce the number of sample iterations
- Reduced sample review process time
- Faster, easier, more accurate vendor compliance audits
- Better responsiveness to regulatory inquiries
- Reduce prototyping costs
- Allows organizations to optimize use of resources
- Allows organizations to minimize costly errors
- EASY TO MANAGE
- Optimized collaboration
- Reduced administration through automated functionality
- Maximize supply chain collaboration
- Improved Vendor management
- Streamlined Communication
- Provides up-to-the-minute, accurate information about style options and availability
- Eliminates paper-based, error-prone ordering system
- Better management of audit process
- Scalable from the smallest to the largest enterprise
- More accurate and timely request for quotes
- Less scrap & rework
- Facilitates re-use
- Improve product quality
- Faster, more accurate sample development
- Consistent business processes.
- Improves the outcome of design to goal initiatives
- Provides an accurate "system of record", ensuring all users have access to the correct information
- Improve cross channel consistency (single source of truth)